Early intervention is vital when dealing with issues relating to restructuring and insolvency within a business
To help turn such a situation around or achieve the best possible outcome, our clients are given prompt, practical advice to help achieve their objectives.
Headed up by Rob Adam and Michael Batty, our dedicated team also work closely with our experienced corporate team, who have been recommended by independent legal directories as among the best lawyers in the region.
- Businesses in financial difficulty;
- Directors and shareholders of such companies;
- Administrators, Liquidators and other Office Holders;
- Creditors owed money by insolvent businesses or individuals; and
- Clients that are interested in buying assets from insolvent businesses or individuals.
We also advise on a wide range of issues related to bankruptcy and personal insolvencies, including IVAs, annulment, discharge and the effect on the matrimonial home.