Practical advice on data protection and privacy laws
In a world where ‘data’ is now a currency, getting it wrong can cause significant reputational and financial risks to any organisation. We can help you navigate through data protection and privacy laws, offering practical advice and support.
Our team of lawyers have experience in:
- drafting privacy notices;
- drafting policies and procedures such as data protection, bring your own device to work, data retention, and data protection impact assessments; and
- advising on legal compliance in relation to;
- bio-metric identification;
- employee tracking devices;
- cross-border data transfers and drafting inter-group data transfer agreements;
- subject access requests;
- covert surveillance in the workplace, and
- data breaches.