Early intervention is vital when dealing with issues relating to bankruptcy
To help turn any situation around our clients are given prompt, practical advice to help achieve their objectives. We continue to work closely with them to ensure they get the best result possible in these circumstances.
Our dedicated team has been recommended by independent legal directories as among the best lawyers in the region.
We advise on :
- Bankruptcy and personal insolvencies;
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs);
- The role of Insolvency Practitioners when acting as Trustees in Bankruptcy;
- The impact on connected businesses, business partners, family members and associated assets; and
- The impact of a bankruptcy on creditors.
We also advise on a wide range of issues related to corporate insolvencies, including administrations, pre-packs, liquidations, CVAs and the impact on creditors.