We provide timely and practical advice to employees and executives on all aspects of employment law
Whether you are looking to take up a new post or negotiate the terms of an exit, are at risk of redundancy, or the victim of discrimination at work, our team of specialist and experienced employment lawyers we will work with you to resolve matters as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
Our team has a very strong reputation for advising departing Senior Managers and Executives, including the negotiation of termination payments and settlement agreements. We also work closely with our Dispute Resolution Team to advise individuals and teams on restrictive covenants and alleged breaches of contract.
In summary, we can help you with:
- Employment Contracts and Service Agreements;
- Settlement Agreements;
- Unfair or Constructive Unfair Dismissal;
- Restrictive Covenants / alleged breaches of contract;
- Redundancy and Restructuring;
- Wrongful Dismissal;
- Equal Pay;
- Unpaid Wages (including holiday pay);
- Disciplinary or Grievance issues;
- Maternity and Parental rights;
- Bullying and Harassment;
- Bonus claims; and
- Employment Tribunal representation.